Big Bubbles!



Bubbles Bubbles Bubbles!

I had three stations set up outside for our bubble experience.  

1) Colored Bubbles for Bubble Art
Using the back of the box of food coloring I added drops to a small cup of bubbles.  This gave me cool colors like turquoise and watermelon.  The students blue bubbles onto a large sheet of white paper.  Very cool looking!

2)  Bubble solution with lots of different bubble wands.  My co-worker found a huge bucket of wands at Target!  Lots of fun!  They loved the big wand I got from Dollar Tree!

3) The favorite center was making a giant bubble.  I purchased my bubble maker from Klutz when those book companies come to your school.  You can buy just the bubble wand on Amazon.  The recipe inside the book is excellent.  I have it at school so I can't post it.  Sorry!
Klutz How to Make Monstrous, Huge, Unbelievably Big Bubbles Handbook toy gift idea birthday


Update:  Here's the recipe!
In a clean bucket in this order:
12 cups water
1 cup dish soap
1 cup cornstarch
2 tablespoons baking powder (not soda)

Stir and then you will have to stir it occasionally.  Skim off the foam.
When the mix is half gone add another cup or so of water!

No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...